RE: security for videocassettes

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

We don't do this, but my home town public library does in Urbandale, IA.
They hold all videos in plain albums in a workroom behind their circ.
desk. They display the covers of the original paper video boxes flat in
old record display bins. I don't know where they purchase the flat,
plastic-covered displayers into which they insert the flattened boxes.

The system seems to work well and doesn't take up much space.