RE: Info on combining services

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

deg farrelly
ASU West Library

Response: Media is a collection within the Library. All transactions are
thru the Circulation services.

> Does your department share physical space or a service point with any
> other
> department?

Response: A portion of the library.... Circulationis the service point.

> If your material circulates, is it checked out from the department, or at
> central circulation point?

Response: Circulation desk for the Library

> Do you offer any multimedia services through your department, e.g.
> slide-scanning, laser-scanner, digital video editing, audio mixing, etc.?

Response: Audio recording (turntable, cassette, CD) Copystand work and
cassette duplication on request.