RE: Video source "Akira"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately "Akira" is currently unavailable. We are searching for a new
vendor for it and will have it in stock as soon as it becomes available
again. It is, however, available for rent from Facets if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:49 PM 10/20/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>We purchased ours from Facets, and it looks like it is still available.
>
>Rue Herbert
>Library Media Center
>University of South Florida, Tampa

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: