RE: Video source "Akira"

rherbert@lib.usf.edu
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

We purchased ours from Facets, and it looks like it is still available.

Rue Herbert
Library Media Center
University of South Florida, Tampa

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 3:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Video source "Akira"

Does anyone know whether the Japanese animated film "Akira" is available in
the U.S.? It was made in 1988, directed by Katsuhiro Ôtomo. For several
years, the same professor has been asking for this, & I haven't had any
success. I could use a rental or purchase in VHS, DVD or 16mm. Oh, and she
wants to show it on Nov. 7th.

Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.
Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu