RE: OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR

Dew, Margaret (mdew@post.cis.smu.edu)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:48:06 -0700 (PDT)

Rhonda,
I noticed that this title is being released on VHS on 12/5/00 (maybe too
late
for your needs). It's apparently part of a new series by MGM Home Video
called
"Avant-Garde Cinema," which also includes "I Shot Andy Warhol," "Sid &
Nancy," "Hollywood Shuffle," and others. The flyer I saw didn't mention a
DVD version, but we can hope.

-Margaret Dew
SMU-Center for Media & IT
Dallas,TX

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda Pancoe [mailto:rpancoe@mail.colgate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 12:30 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR

Does anyone know where I can rent or purchase OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR, 1969,
Directed by Richard Attenborough. Films, Inc. used to have the 16 mm years
ago. I don't believe this was ever produced on videotape but if someone
could verify that I would appreciate it.

Rhonda L. Pancoe
Media Acquisitions Coordinator
Media & Instructional Technology
Information Technology Services