Re: "School-appropriate" versions of feature films?

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

--------------D8ECE913B298D39FA6D307EB

You're right. That's the name of the company. They've told me over the
phone that they do edit their films - so I don't buy from them. ~ Jan

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian
Arapahoe Library District
Littleton,CO 80121
Phone:  303-220-7704 x239
Fax: 303-740-8283
E-mail: jderks@ald.lib.co.us

--------------D8ECE913B298D39FA6D307EB Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> You're right.  That's the name of the company. They've told me over the phone that they do edit their films - so I don't buy from them. ~ Jan