Re: "School-appropriate" versions of feature films?

Maurine Canarsky (maurine.canarsky@fnsb.lib.ak.us)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C039B6.0914C0C0

Jan and Randy,
I think you're thinking of Feature Films For Families. They are in =
Utah, but I don't have their address. We've received donations of their =
films. They state on the packaging that they are edited to be family =
friendly.
Best,
Maurine Canarsky
Media Librarian