"School-appropriate" versions of feature films?

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Try Gregg Wright at Sound Vision. 801-434-3003,
gregg@sound-vision.com.
Ranny

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501