Re: "School-appropriate" versions of feature films?

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

--------------3BBD823842C2CEB33B6AF0E6

It seems that there's a company (in Utah, I think), that edits feature
films to make them "family-friendly". The name escapes me. Ideas,
anyone? ~ Jan

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------3BBD823842C2CEB33B6AF0E6 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> It seems that there's a company (in Utah, I think), that edits feature films to make them "family-friendly".  The name escapes me. Ideas, anyone? ~ Jan