Re: Films Inc.

Kathleen E. Pallan (Admin.mtech2@worthington.k12.oh.us)
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have two sets of Vietnam, a television History. One from Films Inc. (12 60 min
videos) and one from WGBH Educational Foundation/A release of the Sony Corporation
(7 vol. ca. 120 min. videos). We are short on shelf space, I may have to withdraw
a set in the near future.

Kathleen
Worthington Schools