Re: spanish videos

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT)

Facets used to carry "Fable of the Beautiful Pigeon Fancier" but it went out
of print. It is, however, available for rent if you're interested.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:46 PM 10/17/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I have Facets catalogs and Insight Media. Here are some particular titles
I am looking for:

>La batalla de Chile
>La fabula de la bella palomera
>El pajaro de la felicidad
>Teresa Valdes
>
>These titles, among many others, were given to me by a Spanish Professor
and perhaps are not the correct title - exactly. I appreciate all of your help!

>--
>Tami-Jo Eckley
>Electronic Services & Media Librarian
>Manhattanville College Library
>Purchase, New York 10577
>http://www.mville.edu/library
>Tel:(914) 323-5274
>Fax:(914) 694-8139
>______________________________________
>
>--

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: