Re: [Fwd: Films, Inc.]

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

Films Inc died a lamentable death a number of years back. To my knowledge,
the majority of their non-theatrical titles dropped off the end of the
earth at that time. Really, really, sad! They had a great list. It's
vaguely possible that some of those titles are still available as rentals
from University Media Centers (Penn State, you out there???)

gary handman

At 06:12 AM 10/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Please send replies directly to Susan Vega Garcia
><GARCIA@gwgate.lib.iastate.edu>

UC Berkeley 94720-6000
<http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC

"Everything wants to become television"
(Gregory Ulmer. Teletheory : Grammatology in the Age of Video)