Re: Broadcast video

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure what you mean by "commercial video" or even by "broadcast."
Broadcasting, as in a scheduled time for a video to feed, may be treated
differently in a license than video on demand (streamed or downloaded).

We pay 300 to 500 per title for EDUCATIONAL video IP Transmission rights
to our service area - 155 school buildings, 70K students, if that helps.
None of these are feature films and none are "low cost" video.