RE: Sony Pictures Entertainment

Pamela M Weishaupt (pamelamw@goshen.edu)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

Oh darn! I was so looking forward to a lunch meeting.... someplace warm
and sunny... ;)

Thanks for the responses.

I guess I should have given more information to begin with. I have a
student who has gotten ahold of a video they want to show in a public
performance. He said it's from Sony and at this point has no
documentation of public performance rights.

The number is a home work assignment as it were.