RE: Sony Pictures Entertainment

Dew, Margaret (mdew@post.cis.smu.edu)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

I have to agree with Jessica's assessment, based on my own
experience. Those studio folk NEVER return my calls,
much less suggest that we do a lunch meeting. ;-)
I've rented 6 or 7 prints from Swank (Tiffany Ellis) & New Yorker Films
(Rebecca Conget)
this semester and they've both been great to work with.

-margaret dew
SMU-CMIT

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica [mailto:jesskino@redconnect.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 11:53 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Sony Pictures Entertainment

I doubt you want to talk to them directly as studio's are NEVER friendly
SWANK is pretty much their representative regarding any product for colleges
unless it is Sony Classics than you can talk to New Yorker

I am afraid I have never known a studio to deal directly with a college
If you have to ask you can't afford it

Regards

jessica rosner
kino