Re: Film Reviews

Ryan Krivoshey (ryan@frif.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eileen,

A good comprehensive site for researcing, locating and purchasing
documentary films and videos is www.docuseek.com. It's a new website that
combines the entire collections of 4 independent documentary distributors.
You can search the database by grade level, length, subject and other
specific characteristics. It also contains reviews and direct links to the
film's distributors.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Ryan Krivoshey

At 12:24 PM 9/27/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear CW,
>
>A member of our History Department would like to know if there is a
>filmography/source for films dealing with world history/culture. He would
>like to suggest some titles for addition to the library collection. The
>professor does not to browse catalogs and pick titles out from catalog
>description. Also, what would be the best source for finding reviews on
>films. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Eileen Karsten
>Head of Technical Services
>North Park University