Re: Film Reviews

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eileen,

For films and documentaries on Asia, I wholeheartedly recommend the AEMS
(Asian Educational Media Services)site at the University of Illinois.
http://128.174.188.205/index.las

Their reviews are posted at: http://128.174.188.205/HTML/review.las and
include links to the distributors.

If you go to their list of distributors, you will find many website
listings. Most of these distributors don't just focus on Asian Studies
(for example "University of California Extension Center for Media and
Independent Learning").
http://128.174.188.205/HTML/distributors.las

Good luck,

Victoria Caplan
Acting Media Resources and Microforms Librarian
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology