Re: Copyright

Jessica (
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

Your media people are correct. I think life plus 70 may be a European rule
but not for American Media. Otherwise you would probably not have any PD
films in the US. When in doubt get someone to do a search at Library of
Congress. They don't cost that much and you will sleep easier knowing for

Jessica Rosner