Re: Seeking "Fish" (Chart Learning Network?)

Rick Faaberg (rickf@nwresd.k12.or.us)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

--MS_Mac_OE_3052398440_5184466_MIME_Part

On 9/21/2000 3:20 PM, Gail B. Fedak at gfedak@mtsu.edu may have written:

>"Vitali, Elaine" wrote:
>> Yeah, but you probably got the stuffed fish and the fish pen!
>
>I feel cheated; I only got the fish and a couple of guides.
>
>Debra Jo Sujka

Hi,

Thanks for all the info - especially the part (from Rebecca Locke-Gagnon)
about not being able to put the video in a circulating collection.

I've surfed www.charthouse.com looking for licensing/rights info and didn't
find any. Could someone post a summary of "rights and/or restrictions" on
the use of the "Fish" video?

Thanks again,

Rick

Rick Faaberg, Manager
Multimedia Services
Northwest Regional Education Service District
Oregon USA

--MS_Mac_OE_3052398440_5184466_MIME_Part

Re: Seeking "Fish" (Chart Learning Network?) On 9/21/2000 3:20 PM, Gail B. Fedak at gfedak@mtsu.edu may have written:

I've surfed www.charthouse.com looking for licensing/rights info and didn't= find any. Could someone post a summary of "rights and/or restrictions&= quot; on the use of the "Fish" video?