Re: Video source "Magic in the Sky"

Debra Jo Sujka (djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

--------------A6134843045925742EBFED92

Marilyn Huntley wrote:
> I'm trying to locate a source for the videotape "Magic in the Sky." It was
> available from National Film Board of Canada, but they told me it's out of
> distribution. I know where I can rent a 16mm film, but that's not really
> what the professor wants. Does anyone know of another source that can sell
> us a video? Or rent us one?

I don't know why they said it not available unless the NFB no longer has
distribution rights, because it is in their 1939-1989 film guide. If it
is in there, I can get it (but then again I am in Canada).

Try speaking with Lois Vetter @416-973-2395. She is my contact here in
Toronto and may be able to help you.

Debra Jo Sujka
--------------A6134843045925742EBFED92