RE: Los de abajo aka Those from below aka The underdogs

sgilliam@guilford.edu
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

Our copy says it was distributed by Eagle Video of the Americas, copyright
1987.
On the cassette label it also says, Instituto Mexicano de Cinematografia.
The credits on the box say that it was produced by Conacite S.A. de C.V.

"Tatar, Becky"
<bltata@aurora.lib. To: Multiple recipients of list
il.us> <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Sent by: cc:
videolib@library.be Subject: RE: Los de abajo aka Those from
rkeley.edu below aka The underdogs

09/21/00 02:22 PM
Please respond to
videolib

Jenny, we got our copy several years ago from Madera Cinevideo. However,
when I called this summer to get a replacement price, they said the title
was op.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library