RE: Los de abajo aka Those from below aka The underdogs

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:23:34 -0700 (PDT)

Jenny, we got our copy several years ago from Madera Cinevideo. However,
when I called this summer to get a replacement price, they said the title
was op.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
PHONE: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
email: bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Strickland [mailto:jstrickland@ithaca.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 3:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Los de abajo aka Those from below aka The underdogs

Speaking of foreign language titles and various translations, does anyone
know
of a distributor for "Los de abajo"? I've tried a number of different
foreign
film/Spanish language distributors, and no one seems to carry it. It's a
chronicle of the Mexican Revolution directed by Servando Gonzalez (a 1977
film
released on vhs in 1987.)

Thanks,
--Jenny Strickland