Corn is Life

sdehut@linfield.edu
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

We bought the program "The Hopi" (aka "Corn is Life") a little over a year
ago from the museum of Northern Arizona. The person I spoke with (Bonnie
Shattuck) was aware of the second title (subtitle?), so I am wondering what
is going on there now...... The box and the tape label say only "The Hopi"
-- you have to get into the program before "Corn is Life" appears in the
title.

We have other videos with this double-title problem: one of the episodes in
the "Long Search" series comes to mind, as well as the re-release of "Race
for the Double Helix". Can anyone tell me how this happens?

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services
Linfield College