Re: The Lexus and the Olive Tree

Rieseler, Peter (rieselerp@hartwick.edu)
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:18:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pat,
T. Friedman talked about his book on the Charlie Rose Show (airdate 4/15/99).
Video and Transcript available at <www.800-all-news.com> item #2400 "Author
Says Globalization Combines Anything, Everything"
Hope this helps..

Peter

Peter Rieseler
Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Hartwick College, Oneonta NY
13820
rieselerp@hartwick.edu