Re: Lysistrata

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

I think you can score a copy of:

Lysistrata. [Greece?] : Greek Video Records & Tapes, Inc. : New
York Film Annex [distributor] c1987.

Notes: Modern Greek dialog with English subtitles.
Title on container: Aristophanes' Lysistrata.
Credits: Director, Georgos Zervoulakos ; screenplay,
Yiannis
Negrepontis ; music Stavros Xarhakos.
Performers: Tzeni Karezi, Kostas Kazakos, Anna Fonsou,
Dionisis
Papagiannopoulos.

>From

Greek Books and Tapes in NY. If memory serves, insight media also
distributes this.

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000