Re: Cosmos Videos (Carl Sagan)

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

--------------F484A96337FA3CF9DCBBAC64

Maurine - I also tried to find replacements for missing volumes last
year and was told that the series is no longer available. I'd love to
find out that they're still available!
~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------F484A96337FA3CF9DCBBAC64 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Maurine - I also tried to find replacements for missing volumes last year and was told that the series is no longer available. I'd love to find out that they're still available!
~ Jan Derks