RE: The Tasaday Controversy

Wood, Adrian (AWood@imgworld.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C01EA5.6B006900

As a person involved in one of the productions on this back in the late
1980's I suggest you try Carlton TV in the UK. It was an episode in a series
entitled 'Scandal'. The production company was Central Tv.

The first documentary on this was a segment in ABC's 20/20 produced by
Judith Moses, probably in 1986 or 87.

You may also be interested in a 1970's National Geo production that played a
large part in creating the myth. Not to mention an NBC production that did
just the same.

Regards,

Adrian Wood

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Means [mailto:pmeans@austinc.edu]
Sent: 14 September 2000 20:36
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: The Tasaday Controversy

Fellow libers,

I have been searching everywhere that I can think of, OCLC, the WEB,
college cataloges, etc., to find a video by this title. The professor says
that at one time he had rented it, but not since he has been at Austin
College. The only reference I found was of a NOVA program discussing the
Tasacay hoax.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Pat Means