Re: The Tasaday Controversy

Valerie Scott (vscott@indiana.edu)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

Pat:

Try " The Lost Tribe" from Films for the Humanities, 1993, 60 minutes.

It looks at whether the tribe was a hoax. ( deleted the original request, but this
post reminded me of it). We own it, it can be rented at 800-552-8620.

Valerie Scott, Media Acquisitions Coordinator
Indiana University
Instructional Support Services
601 E. Kirkwood
Bloomington, IN 47405-1223