RE: Making sense of the 60's

Darryl Wiggers (Darryl.Wiggers@AllianceAtlantis.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

The broadcast distributor is Monarch Films - http://www.mfilms.com/

If you go to their web site, the main page has a link to their "Beantnik
Entertainment" branch, which provides home video of their product. Good luck
finding it, though. I just did a quick look and I was completely lost.
Definitely one of the most poorly designed sites I've seen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Goodwin [mailto:mediasup@library.sdsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 3:52 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Making sense of the 60's

A prof. is looking to replace his bootlegged copy (thank God!)
of this series, which I belive aired some time ago on PBS (?).
Does anyone have an idea who might distribute? I can't seem to
locate it at pbs.org.

TIA,

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Malcolm A. Love Library email:jgoodwin@mail.sdsu.edu
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718