Re: Harvest of Shame

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:50:31 -0700 (PDT)

The home video series _Good Night and Good Luck_ is on the amazon.com web
site for $61.98. Of course, they don't list individual titles, so
searching "Harvest of Shame" doesn't work. That's one of the reason I get
irritated when people try to tell me that amazon is just as useful as OCLC
WorldCat. Not. -- Kris

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Sr. Gilmary Speirs wrote:

> Not listed in the usual vendors. Please e-mail me if you have a video
> version that you would be able to lend/rent. Thank you.

> Sr. Gilmary Speirs, I.H.M.
> Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
> Marywood University
> 2300 Adams Avenue
> Scranton, PA 18509-1598
> E-mail: speirs@ac.marywood.edu
> Phone: (570) 348-6266
> Fax: (570) 961-4769

Kristine R. Brancolini, Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu