Re: Harvest of Shame

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:44:05 -0700 (PDT)

We would be happy to lend it to a faculty member. We bought our copy from
Ambrose. Have you checked with them? We also have a second home video
copy that we bought in 1993. The series is called _Good Night and Good
Luck: The Edward R. Murrow Television Collection_. -- Kris

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Sr. Gilmary Speirs wrote:

> Not listed in the usual vendors. Please e-mail me if you have a video
> version that you would be able to lend/rent. Thank you.

> Sr. Gilmary Speirs, I.H.M.
> Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
> Marywood University
> 2300 Adams Avenue
> Scranton, PA 18509-1598
> E-mail: speirs@ac.marywood.edu
> Phone: (570) 348-6266
> Fax: (570) 961-4769

Kristine R. Brancolini, Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu