Re: Baby Doll

Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

It's not listed as available on video in the Internet Movie Database,
which is always a bad sign for home video. I checked the Facets catalog
and they have it listed as out of print, but they may have a rental copy
(800-532-2387). We own it, as do many other libraries. If it's needed by
a faculty member, we would lend our copy. If you really need to buy one,
the next stop is the out-of-print sources. We have a list on our web
site: <http://www.indiana.edu/~libreser/film/buying.html> -- Kris

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 ipri@lasalle.edu wrote:

> Does anyone know if the 1956 version of Tennessee Williams' "Baby Doll"
> (directed by Elia Kazan) is available in VHS for purchase?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Ipri
> Media Services Librarian
> Connelly Library
> La Salle University
> 1900 West Olney Avenue
> Philadelphia, PA 19141
> 215-951-1965
> ipri@lasalle.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu