Re: Adding closed-captions to videotapes

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

It can be argued that resonable accomodation need not apply to a
specific title, only the service as a whole. We have made buying Closed
Captioned title a priority for the last several years and have let our
vendors know that it is important. CC titles get the nod over
non-captioned when all other aspects are equal. Some companies are slow
to catch on to the importance of this feature. About 20% of our titles
are CC. Just a thought.