RE: CD cleaning/repair

Debbie Veldhuis (dveldhui@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us)
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

The problem with using tooth paster or turtle car wax is that it evenually
falls out of the cracks it has filled and into the player.
If you have the CD re-surfaced it is actually sanded and polished down

Debbie VeldHuis
Library Assistant
dveldhui@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us

Phoenix Public Library (602) 262-4608