Re: video covers

sdehut@linfield.edu
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:40:27 -0700 (PDT)

We have some videos in the "squeeze and shake" boxes. These particular
videos get only limited circulation, so, although the boxes hold up well, I
am not sure that would be so if they circulated frequently. They are handy
because you can use the original cardboard video box inside them. But
patrons find them hard to open and confusing and don't like them very much.

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services
Linfield College