Re: DVD Info?

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, they include what's called "set top" players as well as ROM
players. It doesn't include the players that are part of PlayStation 2
though.
RL

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Ph: 505.989.8076 Fax: 505.986.8477 website - http://www.cqcm.org
Ranny Levy - President
Suzanne Farley - KIDS FIRST! Director
Lorilei Songy - Public Relations Coordinator
Therese Schoeppner - Jury Coordinator
--
"I am quite selective and wondered how I could find the most
worthwhile movies that are interesting, fun, imaginative,