Re: Searching forVideo about ABC News Racial discrimination experiment

sdehut@linfield.edu
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if it's the ABC production, but there is a program called
"True Colors" that is about two men, one white, one black, who apply for
the same job, rent an apartment, etc. We bought our copy from Media
Learning in PA.

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services