Re: DVD Info

sdehut@linfield.edu
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Well, true, but with our small population ( <1500 students, 100 faculty)
and with only 1 DVD player in our circulating equipment collection, to
collect DVD while there is currently only one person asking for it (!)
would waste our very limited collection development $$. Better, at this
point, to collect in a format that more people can access, although I
personally am anxious to expand into DVD because of the higher quality
images.

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services
Linfield College
900 SE Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128

--On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 11:31 AM -0700 Gary Handman