RE: DVD Info

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

And Films for the Humanities & Sciences has a few items available on DVD
now. I found five titles in their catalog, but at least it's a
start! Here's a few other doc titles we have on the shelves at UW:

*Regret to Inform
*A Great Day in Harlem
*Buena Vista Social Club
*Dancemaker
*The Last Days
*The Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl
*Image of an Assassin: A New Look at the Zapruder Film
*Woodstock
*Jazz on a Summer's Day

For the time being, we are trying to duplicate our DVD acquisitions in
VHS; however, the few documentaries we have in DVD format have, for the
most part, already out-circ'ed their VHS counterparts.

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries, Seattle