RE: Audio question

Lucy Lockley (llockley@mail.win.org)
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Judy:

Yes, we do have an automated Circulation system but it has only been up and
running since Labor Day last year so stats only go back a year. Currently,
we weed based on damage and 'non-usage' but our individual branch
selectors, who are also the weeders, keep asking for a set number of
maximum circs as a specific weeding guideline. It comes down to a shelving
space issue with them just like any thing else; "When can we get rid of it
because it has too many circs?". That's why I'm asking the question.

Lucy Lockley
llockley@mail.win.org