RE: Seeking picture from Cat Ballou

Henry Mattoon (hmattoon@afionline.org)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

Reply to: RE: Seeking picture from Cat Ballou
Weird... there's actually an 8x10 *color* still of this shot up for auction on amazon.com. Minimum bid is $8.50; s&h:2.50. No bids thus far; auction closes in 7 days. May be able to order from seller's site <www.midatlantic.net>, which has quite a few Hollywood stills, etc. for sale, plus jpegs for some. There may even be a jpeg of this still on the site as he's got a couple hundred small scans, 20k or so in size. He also sells on EBAY, YAHOO auctions.

Henry

Henry K. Mattoon
National Moving Image Database
The American Film Institute