RE: Seeking picture from Cat Ballou

Judy Jones (
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:46:24 -0700 (PDT)

There is a device one can buy called a "Snappy." Costs about $100 from a
group called Play in Rancho Cordova, California. It can freeze frame an
image from a video and transfer picture to your hard drive, I believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Timberlake []
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 10:51 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Seeking picture from Cat Ballou

Plan B could be for him to view the movie if you don't turn up a still
photo. Famous picture--yes. I can still "see" it.

Good luck.