Re: Visions of Light video

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I never HEARD of Kinetic and they are NOT they have N0 PPR rights to
our titles. We handle PPR on Visions and anything in our collection that we
have Canadian rights on ( this does vary) Usually we do not charge any
additional fee for Canadian PPR since it is classroom use but in the case of
Visions we do because we ONLY handle the PPR and not the home video.

Jessica Rosner
Kino