FW: Visions of Light

Barker, Erin (BARKERE@canadorec.on.ca)
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

I apologize for bothering you again. I forgot to mention that since we are
located in Canada, we need Public Performance Rights to show the film in
class. I am aware that Facets and Movies Unlimited have this title but they
are not able to sell PPR.

Erin Barker

-----Original Message-----
From: Barker, Erin [mailto:BARKERE@CANADOREC.ON.CA]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 9:02 AM
To: MEDIA-L@LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU
Subject: Visions of Light

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Visions of Light: The Art of
Cinematography"? I believe it was produced by the American Film Institute
but they told me they only sell online. I can't buy online as we are a
college and I need to go through our Purchasing Department to buy anything.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Erin Barker Internet: barkere@canadorec.on.ca
Technician Phone: 705-474-7601, x 5399
Learning Resources Fax: 705-495-8397