Re: "SONG OF THE EXILE" BY ANN HUI

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:28:32 -0700 (PDT)

I just looked on the AEMS site and it says it is available from Facets
Video in Chicago.:

Distributor:
Facets Video; 1517
West Fullerton
Avenue; Chicago, IL
60614. TEL:
800-331-6197. FAX:
773-929-5437.
E-MAIL:
sales@facets.org.
WWW:
http://www.facets.org.
Purchase
Price:
$79.95.

AEMS is terrific, its the Asian Educational Media Service at the
University of Illinois at Champaign Urbana, If you look in the catalg it
always lists the distributor info. next to the description.

http://128.174.188.205/index.las#search_link

Cheers, Victoria