Re: Video available? "Greeks: Crucible of Civilization"

Gerald Notaro (notaro@bayflash.stpt.usf.edu)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Kristine R. Brancolini wrote:

> Marilyn: We own this title. You can borrow it from us on interlibrary
> loan. Have the faculty member request it from ILL, designating Indiana
> University as the lender. We only lend to faculty, so it should clearly
> designate the user as faculty. If you need additional information, feel

Kristine,

You and I discussed ILL of videos some years back when USF was examining
its own policy. We have done IntraLibrary Loan of videos for faculty
within the USF campuses since then with success. I am curious how others
are handling ILL of videos. Are we loosening our grip? To what
consequence?

Jerry