Re: Video available? "Greeks: Crucible of Civilization"

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

Marilyn: We own this title. You can borrow it from us on interlibrary
loan. Have the faculty member request it from ILL, designating Indiana
University as the lender. We only lend to faculty, so it should clearly
designate the user as faculty. If you need additional information, feel
free to email me off the list. -- Kris

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Marilyn Huntley wrote:

> I've been asked to furnish a video of "The Greeks: Crucible of
> Civilization" for a classroom showing on 9/6. It's available for purchase
> at PBS Video, but is on backorder, so I don't think we can get it from them
> in time. Does anyone have this video available for rent?
>
> Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
> Marilyn Huntley

> Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
> Audiovisual Classroom Services
> 408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
> Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
> Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
> e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu