Re: Looking for Video on TVA

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

Roz,

The Electric Valley is a classic film on the subject.

It had been available from:

The James Agee Film Project
316 1/2 E. Main Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
800/352-5111
615/926-8637

Also The Valley of the Tennessee is another classic title, although much
older (1940's). The National Audiovisual Center sold that:

800/553-6847. Hopefully that number is still current.

I've not seen it, but the A&E channel has an episode from their Modern
Marvels series called The Tennessee Valley Authority. The program is from
1995 and the item number is AAE1222. It should be available form any of
the standard jobbers--Baker & Tayler, Ingram, Movies Unlimited, Facets, or
directly from the New Video Group, 800-423-1212.

Hope this helps.

Philip Hallman