RE: Immigrants and English

Pat Means (pmeans@austinc.edu)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

The following title might be of interest to you.

100 1 Lund, Jennifer A.

245 10 If I look confused and lost, it is probably because

I am [videorecording] / conducted

and developed by Jennifer A. Lund.

260 Atlanta, Ga. : Gary Moss Film and Television, 1990.

300 1 videocassette (55 min.) (VHS) : sd., col. ; 1/2

in. + 1 study guide (2 p.)

500 Title on cassette label: Communication with foreign

students.

500 Title on Cassette container: Cultural confusion.

500 "Presented by the International Association of

Campus Law Enforcement Administrators"

508 Executive producer, Lee E. Griffin.

520 Dr. Jennifer A. Lund leads a cross-cultural

communication training workshop that interprets

for U.S. employees and professors the stages of

cultural adjustment of foreign students and

foreign nationals and how to improve

communication with them.

650 0 Students, Foreign--United States.

650 0 Intercultural communication--United States.

650 0 Multicultural education.

710 2 International Association of Campus Law Enforcement

Administrators.

710 2 Gary Moss Film and Television.

740 01 Communication with foreign students [videorecording]

740 01 Cultural confusion [videorecording]

At 11:17 AM 8/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
>NEWIST at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay has produced programs on
>this topic with a focus on Hmong people. They can be reached at
>920-465-2599. Production quality is good on most programs...Good Luck.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center
Austin College