Re: Video Oyster

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

--MS_Mac_OE_3048582053_773965_MIME_Part

He sells a lot of stuff on eBay but I am not sure of his eBay name but it is
some variation of videoyster

Jessica Rosner
Kino

From: "Gail B. Fedak" <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Video Oyster

Does anyone have a valid phone number and address for Video Oyster? I called
them in early July at 212-989-3300 and ordered a video from them. We just
had returned the payment we sent because the address was not valid. We've
tried three phone numbers (all answered with "no longer in service") and
three addresses, one of which is definitely not valid. Does anyone know how
to contact them? Any leads will be appreciated. The current contacts we have
are:

145 West 12th Street, NY, NY 10011
137 West 12th Street, NY, NY 10011
81 Ludlow Street, NY, NY 10002-3820

Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

--MS_Mac_OE_3048582053_773965_MIME_Part

Re: Video Oyster He sells a lot of stuff on eBay but I am not sure of his eBay name but it i= s some variation of  videoyster